Usage of Data Collected
1. Data collected upon the creation of your account on our website such as your name, phone number, and email address are required for registration, maintaining a personal account, communication and notification. We also occasionally email you promotional materials and updates on special offers. If you wish, you may opt out of them by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in the email.
2. Data collected upon making a purchase through our website such as your credit/debit card information, date of birth, and delivery address are required to facilitate payment transaction and successful shipment of orders.
3. We process electronic identification data such as your IP address and browser information to allow a line of communication between your device and our servers to ensure better services.
4. We track your interaction with our website including browsing behaviour and purchase history to understand your interests and preferences.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites not operated by us. They are governed by their own privacy policies which you must bear the responsibility to review. If you click on the links you will be directed to their websites. We have no control over the policies of third parties and cannot be held responsible for their practices.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We share your data with the following entities:
1. Financial transaction service providers
2. Shipping companies
3. Our vendors on the website.
However, we may be obliged to disclose your personal data to other entities under special circumstances were they to arise, as follows:
4. If necessary as per the requirements of the law; to comply with legal obligations; to protect and defend our rights or properties; to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing; to protect the personal safety of our users or the public; to protect against legal liability.
5. If necessary for a merger with another business entity, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, or dissolution; or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
We are acutely aware of how important the security and privacy of your personal data is. To start with, we do not collect more data than the bare minimum that is absolutely necessary and strictly adhere to our privacy policies. To protect your data from theft, manipulation, accidental leaks, unauthorized access, unlawful disclosure, or any illegal use we follow good industry protocols and employ appropriate physical, technical and managerial safety, and security measures.