Although we try to be as accurate, complete, and current as possible with product information such as pricing, availability, and physical description (colour, size, weight), we cannot guarantee that will always be the case. All product information, specifications, and descriptions on the website are subject to change and will be periodically updated without your notice.
Terms Of Sale
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept, refuse, limit, or modify your order. If for any reason whatsoever, we decline to fulfill your order after the payment has already occurred, you shall be refunded.
Terms of Payment
We accept payment only through Google Pay. Google Pay is a third-party service provider and we are not responsible for any payment issues arising out of transaction.
Refund, Return, Replacement, and Cancellation
1. All payments are prepaid and non-refundable.
2. Any cancellation of orders after payment will not qualify for a refund.
However, if the order you placed does not arrive or if the order delivered is wrong, has items missing, damaged, or defective, you must immediately contact us with the details of your order. We will carefully assess the situation, and at our discretion, take the necessary steps. However, it will be your sole responsibility to bear any shipping charges regarding all returns and exchanges.
Shipping and Delivery
1. We deliver worldwide.
2. Via Bhutan Post, we offer shipping with
EMS and FedEx courier services.
3. Estimated time of delivery usually ranges from 3 to 14 days. However, depending on various circumstances, deliveries are liable to delays.
4. We offer track and trace services to check the delivery status of your order.
5. Shipping charges are calculated based on weight. A minimum charge of $9.9 is levied on each order.
6. Your orders may be subject to customs duties. It is your responsibility to make appropriate inquiries before placing an order. We cannot be held liable for them.
All intellectual property on the website, including but not limited to texts, scripts, logos, software, images, and videos are protected by copyright laws and solely owned by us. You are not granted the right or license for any kind of use of our content without the written consent from us.
Drodenma, its owners, employees, partners, and affiliates are not liable for any damage, injury, loss, or misfortune arising out of the use of our website and our services. You acknowledge that this liability provision is binding.
Our terms and conditions are subject to change. We reserve the right to alter and update them without notifying you.